If a commercial LED light upgrade for your business has been on your mind for a while, we have a suggestion. Stop thinking about it and just do it! Conventional lighting really is the lighting of yesteryear and we can’t think of any reason why you’d stick with it. As experts in lighting upgrades , we are happy to promote the benefits of LED lighting over old-fashioned lighting every day of the week, and here are just a few reasons why:
- Reduce your energy use by up to 85%! You read right, an LED light upgrade could save you that much energy, and in business where every dollar counts towards the bottom line, the prospect of a dramatically reduced power bill is one you can’t ignore.
- LED lighting lasts a lot longer. The average business has a lot of lights to look after, and you’ve got better things to do than constantly replace them. With LED lights, that task will become an occasional one rather than a frequent one because they can last up to 10 years.
- LED lights will reduce your carbon footprint. Many responsible business owners are conscious of their carbon footprint, and so are an increasing number of their clients! With LEDs reducing your lighting energy needs by as much as 85%, you and your customers will know that you’re doing your bit to look after the environment.
- LED lighting can reduce air conditioning costs. Old and inefficient lighting use up most of their energy generating heat rather than light. In a commercial building with a lot of lights, you’ll really feel that extra heat and you’ll crack up the air conditioning as a result. On the other hand, LED lighting is efficient and cool, so you’ll reduce your AC costs as well as your lighting bill.
- LED lighting gives you superior light. Old fashioned fluorescent lights are notorious for flicking on and off, and in a high-end showroom or any retail space, that isn’t great for your image. LED lighting can be installed in a way to improve the lux and beam profile of your commercial lighting, which will mean you can show off your products in a much more impressive way.
By now, you’re probably beginning to see why we recommend a commercial LED light upgrade for your business. It can have immediate and long term benefits that can only be good for your company, your clients, and your ongoing profitability. So when it’s time to stop thinking about an upgrade and actually commit to one, get in touch with us and let’s make it happen!